Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
The Wu Zhi Qiao (Bridge to China) Charitable Foundation aims at encouraging the youth in Hong Kong and the Mainland to participate in the rural revitalization on a voluntary basis with the application of the concept of sustainable development, to build heart bridge between the youth in the mainland-Hong Kong; to provide multi-learning opportunities for the youth; to improve quality of life of villagers; and to uphold the concept of the sustainable development
Over the years, Wu Zhi Qiao has provided over 5,500 university students and volunteers' real-life experience to execute service projects which have a direct impact. Some of our projects have won international accolades in green designs and regional significance. We are now looking for a passionate, energetic and positive individual to join our team:
- Work closely with university volunteer teams, project committee, management council, representative office in the Mainland, donors, and related stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient management and implementation of community projects of the Mainland and Hong Kong.
- Monitor the quality, implementation, budget control of the approved projects and compile reports, manual and operational plans.
- Drive and develop Wu Zhi Qiao new project initiatives with the Mainland and Hong Kong university partners, project committee, donors, and related stakeholders.
- Facilitate and support the development of Wu Zhi Qiao's educational projects, local countryside conservation projects, footbridge projects, and volunteering community services.
- Maintain the good relationship between Wu Zhi Qiao and university volunteer teams and alumni.
- Provide full spectrum support to CEO for the overall operation and development of Wu Zhi Qiao.
- Travel to remote project sites of the Mainland and Hong Kong is required when necessary.
- University Degree holder, preferably in Development Studies and/or Social Science disciplines
- Share the mission of Wu Zhi Qiao
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in social service, youth development, and/or humanitarian sector
- Experience in working in rural villages of the Mainland and Hong Kong is a definite asset
- Strong skills in project management, networking, and communication
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent, multi-tasking, can-do attitude with high cultural sensitivity
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and under pressure and dynamic environment
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for Assistant Project Manager/Senior Project Officer
5-day work per week, 14-day annual leave. Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Room 2501, Times Tower, 928 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "APPLY NOW" on or before 5 June 2023.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.