The Wu Zhi Qiao (Bridge to China) Charitable Foundation exists to mobilize Hong Kong and Mainland university students to build footbridges and village facilities in underprivileged Mainland for improving the livelihood of villagers, thereby establishing spiritual bridges between Hong Kong and the Mainland. Over the years, the Foundation has provided over 3,200 university students and volunteers real-life experience to execute a service project which has a direct impact. Some of our projects have won international accolades in green designs and regional significance. We are now looking for a passionate, energetic and positive individual to join our team:
Development Officer/Assistant Development Officer
- To support the identification, development, implementation and evaluation of service projects in China.
- To provide guidance and support to student teams during the implementation of small scale construction/ voluntary service projects;
- To work with university partners to develop and implement potential experiential learning projects;
- To develop and organise capacity building programmes for student teams;
- To work closely with student teams and project stakeholders for project execution, monitoring and evaluation;
- To assist in project administration and finance.
- Share the mission of Wu Zhi Qiao;
- A proactive and people-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, coordination and problem solving skills, and be able to work under pressure and dynamic environment;
- Available to travel frequently to and work in remote areas in China including during holidays;
- A good team player with positive attitude;
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in organizing / administration of student services and youth work/ programme design. Practical field experience in rural villages will be a bonus; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin highly desired.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Development Officer position.
Interest parties please send your full CV with covering letter, stating current and expected salary, availability to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 August, 2018.
Part time Administrative Assistant/Clerk
Responsible for finance arrangement, clerical works and support in project / event administrative works.
Work Pattern and Wage:
– 3 full working days/week OR 5 half working days/week
– $50-60/ hour
Interest parties please send your full CV with covering letter, availability to email@example.com.