We aspire to expand the “Wu Zhi Qiao” concept into an inter-university initiative. By enhancing students’ understanding to the culture, natural environment and society in the Mainland, we aim to broaden students’ intellectual perspectives, and encourage them to help the needy with their own hands.
We treasure students’ self-initiatives, and thereby all Wu Zhi Qiao projects are student-oriented with the supervision of teaching staff. We are dedicated to providing full support to both Hong Kong and Mainland universities to implement Wu Zhi Qiao projects, including
- Funding SupportProvide funding for field visits, site investigations, project implementation and publicity.
- Technical Advice and Resources Provide necessary support for design, project development and implementation.
- Information ExchangeFacilitate sharing, discussion and mutual learning among universities.
- Solicitation of Central Government SupportSolicit government assistance; obtain the necessary local support, etc.
Following universities in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas have set up their Wu Zhi Qiao teams:
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- Chu Hai College of Higher Education
- Chongqing Jiaotong University
- Chongqing University
- Guizhou Normal University
- Hang Seng Management College
- Kunming University of Science and Technology
- Minzu University of China
- Peking University
- Sichuan University
- Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
- Tongji University
- Tsinghua University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
- Zhejiang University
(in alphabetical order)
Other universities participated in Wu Zhi Qiao projects include:
- Hefei University of Technology
- Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Lanzhou University
- Nanjing University
- Southeast University
- Stanford University
- The Open University of Hong Kong
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Xiamen University