The Foundation will focus on the following areas of work：
- Launch more bridge-building and community enrichment projects to provide university students with diversified service learning opportunities.
- Enhance co-operation and integration among university teams, and enrich their learning experience through interflow and capacity building programmes.
- Develop bridge prototypes and construction manuals for typical river settings in the village.
- Establish the Wu Zhi Qiao Scholarship Scheme, nurture dedicated and passionate student leaders, and assist them to realize their potential through sustainable rural development projects which can address real world challenges of rural development in the Mainland.
- Establish regional Wu Zhi Qiao Centres as our sustained bridgeheads and training bases to foster team and project development in the Mainland.