- To support the identification, development, implementation and evaluation of service projects in China.
- To provide guidance and support to student teams during the implementation of small scale construction/ voluntary service projects;
- To work with university partners to develop and implement potential experiential learning projects;
- To develop and organise capacity building programmes for student teams;
- To work closely with student teams and project stakeholders for project execution, monitoring and evaluation;
- To assist in project administration and finance.
- Share the mission of Wu Zhi Qiao;
- A proactive and people-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, coordination and problem solving skills, and be able to work under pressure and dynamic environment;
- Available to travel frequently to and work in remote areas in China including during holidays;
- A good team player with positive attitude;
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in organizing / administration of student services and youth work/ programme design. Practical field experience in rural villages will be a bonus; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin highly desired.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Development Officer position.
Interest parties please send your full CV with covering letter, stating current and expected salary, availability to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 January, 2018.